Selected in the champagne region this fructophilic strain is perfectly suited for all cider type productions even under difficult fermentation conditions.
- Excellent settlement strength
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10 - 30°C
- Works at low pH: from 3.3
- Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
- Maximum SO2 level : 70mg/L
- Turbidity level:Minimum 50 NTU
- 5 gram packet good for 6 gallons of cider