This kegerator with Intertap faucets is an incredible value. It features a digital controller, stainless steel door, stainless steel floor, rolling casters, tower cooling fan, glass rack, robust MKIII regulator, and more.
The Series 4 Kegerator is tailored to a homebrewer's needs. Take, for example, the extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. This allows homebrewers to use it for fermentation and is something that other kegerators don't do. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. It's pretty cool.
These units come with Intertap faucets mounted on an ABS Plastic tower. Intertap faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model includes chrome plated brass Intertap faucets. A great starting point and you can always upgrade to stainless in the future.
One of the unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. They also come standard with the MKIII CO2 regulator, which is super beefy and consistent in delivering accurate pressures. Most Chinese made regulators experience creep where the pressure increases over time. The MKIII is by far the best CO2 regulator we have seen made in China. The stainless floor is a nice touch as is the glass rack which holds pint glasses horizontally or Belgian style tulip glasses up side down by the stem. We show tulip glasses in the picture, but a pint glass (or 22 oz beer bottle) will slide horizontally into the rack. Way cool.
We've looked, and when you factor in fast and free shipping, you are getting the very best value on a kegerator in the USA. Plus you're getting MoreBeer! service if something happens in shipment. We double box the unit with foam pads and have very little shipping damage. However, it will be delivered via Fed-Ex ground so damage is possible. If your unit arrives damaged just call us up and we will work with you to take care of it.
- ABS Air Cooled Tower
- Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust MKIII CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Includes beer and gas tubing
- Removable shelf if you want to use it as refrigerator
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny.
- Accessories such as outdoor covers & Super-Duty casters are also available
- 24" wide
- 23.5" deep
- 33.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 36" with Caster wheels
- 49.75" with tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 20" wide
- 16.25" deep
- 13.25" on compressor side
- 28" tall
- 24" clearance under glass rack
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1