Anvil Brewing Equipment’s 5.5 gal kettle is the ultimate stovetop brew kettle for 2.5 gal batches or 5 gal concentrated wort boils.
Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as durable as they get.
This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of demanding use.
Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets.
- Lid rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 1-1 height to diameter ratio
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
- Dimensions- Height-11 5/8" Diameter-12"
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.
A boil kettle strainer for hop and trub filtration is also sold separately.